IONIS PRESENTS ITS YOUNG TALENTS AT VIVA TECHNOLOGY
For the third year in a row IONIS Education Group is a partner of Viva Technology. More than thirty startups and projects will be presented on its space. You will find early stage startups and startups at a more advanced maturity level, having already raised funds in Series B.
- R-Pur, anti-pollution mask made in France (which we talked about last year at the time of their campaign Kickstarter)
- GamersOrigin, one of the leaders of the e-sport in France,
- FretLink, a logistics solution with which to ship becomes easier,
- CamToy, a companion for dogs, awarded at CES Las Vegas,
- K-Ryole, who has developed a "smart trailer",
- RailZ, collaborative rail information.
To discover these nuggets of French entrepreneurship, visit booth B9 at Viva Technology. Namely: the first two days are reserved for professionals and the third day for the general public.